Fill in the blanks with the words: career, job, work, profession, trade, vocation:
1. Should all ... be open to women?
2. It’s hard ... for a poor man to keep his wife and children clothed and fed.
3. What time do you get to your ... ?
4. He is a lawyer by … .
5. Shoemaking is a useful … .
6. He lost his … .
7. It’s difficult to find … during a depression.
8. Your new Bantley car is a nice … .
9. The college teaches many useful … .
10. As a speech therapist she feels she has finally found her … .
11. I want to find out more about … in journalism.
12. Please, fill in the details of your present … .
13. Fewer young people are entering the legal … nowadays.
14. Women often return to … after they have had children.
15. The boys were sent to a special college where they would all be taught a … .
16. At the age of 37 Mike suddenly found himself out of … and
without much hope of finding a … .
17. Now there are more and more … opportunities for women.
18. Men in manual … are less prone to stress-related illnesses.