Раскройте скобки, употребив правильную форму глагола.
1. I will not write to him unless he (write) to me.
2. Sam plays the piano, but he (not, play) it very well.
3 At night when it (get) dark, they (switch) on the TV or the radio and (listen) to music.
4. I (see) you next week?
5. Mr. Green often (go) to the cinema but his wife (not to go) very often. She (prefer) to stay at home and to watch TV.
6. You (mind) if I ask you a question? – That (depend) on the question. – It (concern) your future. – Sorry, but I (not to want) to speak about it till I (pass) my final exams at school.
7. His mother often (tell) him that he (spend) too much money but he never (listen).
8. I didn't want to meet Robert so when he (enter) the room I (leave).
9. I (learn) to drive a car some years ago.
10. He (cross) the street and (go) towards the city park.
11. As soon as you (come) home, I'll phone you.
12. If you (enter) the Institute, your parents will be happy.
13. If it (rain) we shall stay at home.
14. Nurses (look) after patients in hospitals.
15. They (come) if you ask them. (15)