5. Выберите правильный вариант.
1. It sometimes (snows/ is snowing) here in April.
2. It is 8 o'clock. Mother (cooks/ is cooking) breakfast.
3. There times a week father (leaves/ is leaving) the house at half past eight.
4. We often (watch/ are watching) TV.
5. At the moment we (sit/ are sitting) in armchairs and (watch/ are watching).
6. Sometimes Mike (does/is doing) his lessons in the evening.
7. Look at Mike. He (does/ is doing) his lessons.
8. It (rains/ is raining) now.
9. At weekends the family ( has/ is having) tea at 5 o'clock/
10. It is 5 o'clock. The family (has/ is having) tea.